The Materialize connector currently does not work with dashboards or dashboard presentation links
- Open the connections page in preferences, see managing connections for more information.
- Click the
Add new Connectionbutton at the top of the connections page.
Materializefrom the list.
- Give a
Connection namefor your own internal reference.
Hostname, enter the hostname of your database server.
Port, enter the default 6875, or the port used by your server.
Database, enter the name of your database.
- Enter your
Note: you'll need to create an app password from the
Connect page in Materialize specifically for PopSQL to connect.
- Toggle connection type for direct or cloud.
- Share the connection with your team.
- Toggle Per-user credentials to ON if you want to share the connection, but still require each user to login with their own username and password.
- Toggle Connect through bridge if you want to set up a cloud connection that needs to access a private network.
SSLsettings. These are optional.
Connectand you're all set!
Happy querying! 🍭
Updated 6 months ago